Christmas is just around the corner and we are looking for ways to DIY Christmas decorations for our home to make it look festive and inviting! I have a lot of Christmas ornaments that I don’t use anymore, but they are too beautiful to get rid of, so I always am looking for ways to use them in a different way. But often the quantity of some is too small since you can only have that many Christmas decoration items at home! So to get the most out of them I use this ultra-simple hack to make a wonderful DIY Christmas centerpiece or on a shelf! See if it works for you as well!
Materials you will need
- A clear glass vase
- Ornaments assortment (different sizes, colors to match your decor)
- Led lights battery or usb charged, about 15 ft long
- A cardboard tube a little below the height of your glass vase. You could use a styrofoam cylinder or cone of the right size for that if you have one lying around. I used a simple cardboard tube from a used-up paper towel roll.
How to create a wonderful DIY Christmas centerpiece
- The first step is to clean your glass vase so it is shiny and beautiful!
- Put the cardboard tube vertically into your vase. Make sure the tube is shorter than your vase. You can close the upper opening of the cardboard by pinching it together or gluing a cardboard lid on it (optional)
- Put your led lights at the bottom of the glass vase, around the cardboard tube.
- Add the ornaments around and above the cardboard tube so you hide as much as possible.
- Your DIY Christmas decoration is ready to add atmosphere to your home!
DIY Christmas Decor clever hack
This is it! As simple as that! With just a few items you can create a wonderful DIY Christmas centerpiece! Using this clever hack you can make DIY Christmas decorations with less!
Share this post if you think it could be useful to friends!
If your looking for more DIY Christmas decoration ideas, DIY Christmas ornaments, or fun Christmas crafts, here are some relative posts you might like:
- DIY Christmas Ornaments out of homemade white clay (recipe!)
- DIY Glitter Foam Christmas Ornaments with photos
- Dried Citrus Christmas Decor And Ornaments
- Easy Christmas Craft: Cute DIY Snowman
This post contains affiliate links of products I recommend, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Thank you!