Each Christmas we have to stay up late in order to get a chance to wrap up and hide all of the presents for our kids and family and as fun, this can be, sometimes you just need something to keep you up and going! One perfect, delicious way is this Christmas Eve Coffee, with a touch of my favorite liquor, Baily’s, and lots of holiday flavor to match the festive mood! So here is my favorite recipe for you to try.
You can of course leave some ingredients out and adjust it to your taste!
If you like your coffee by using coffee pods, try our idea to make Christmas bell ornaments out of your used pods! They are great for the Christmas tree!
This recipe is so easy to make and you will love it especially if you like irish coffee!
So put on some Christmas music, brew a cup of coffee and add all the delicious ingredients and just enjoy getting ready for Christmas!
More ideas for Christmas fun
We love Christmas, so we always have much to do and have family time fun together! We always read our favorite books for Christmas or watch a Christmas movie and enjoy some of our cookies made with our favorite eggless sugar cookie recipe!
Another thing we love to do is making our own DIY ornaments, like the Christmas bells out of coffee pods I already mentioned, or out of our favorite homemade clay recipe!
You can try out some of the above ideas together with a nice cup of our Christmas eve coffee!
If you like the recipe or know someone who might want to try it, please feel free to share it!
Christmas Eve Coffee with holiday flavor
- coffee maker
- 1 cup hot coffee
- 2 pieces butterscotch candy
- 2 tbsp Baily's or other creamy liquor (if you don't want alcohol, you can just not use it, the coffee will still taste great!)
- 1/3 tbsp gingerbread spice
- sugar to taste (the candy and liquor already make it sweet, so be careful with the sugar)
- whipped heavy cream (you can use whipped cream spray for the easiness of it)
- crushed peppermint candy for decoration
- cinammon to taste for decoration
- holiday mix sprinkles for decoration
- Brew your favorite cup of coffee.
- Add the two pieces of candy and let them melt. Mix occasionaly. It can take a couple of minutes.
- Add the liquor, ground gingerbread spice and sugar. Mix well.
- Top with whipped heavy cream, crushed peppermint candy or mini christmasy sprinkles and ground cinammon.
This post contains affiliate links of products I recommend, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Thank you!